Join Off Topic Entrepreneurs
Are you an aspiring YouTube & Instagram influencer, creative professional, or independent artist?
Or maybe you want to disrupt a stagnantindustry with the next-big idea?
No matter how big, or small your vision is we want to help you take the necessary steps in building a business with purpose.
or keep reading...
In today's digital age it is very realistic to turn your passion or idea into a business that not only fulfills your purpose - but pays the bills.
However, starting a business can often be very difficult & frustrating. Not to mention, most of us are stuck in dead end jobs, still paying off college debt & barely making ends meet.
How are we suppose to invest our money, time & energy into something else? The secret to independence is balancing where you want to go & what you're doing in the moment.
The first step in escaping your current reality is building your minimum viable product(s).
Your MVP(s) can be anything of value that people are willing to pay for.
It is a proof of concept that your vision can be materialized. It's not that best you can do, given you had the proper financing and time, but it's certainly not a poor representation of what you're capable of.
This "happy-medium" or "balance" is what we are striving to achieve for you and your business.
If customers are willing to pay for your MVP(s), then that signals to investors down the line that your business is worth investing in.
If customers are not willing to pay, then we simply go back to the drawing board and try again based upon the data we've collected.
This process of building your MVP(s), measuring your progress & learning from your experiences & mistakes is known as the feedback loop.
With our entrepreneur development program, we lower the chances of your start-up failing by streamlining the process of developing your MVP, managing your business & mentoring you every step of the way.
Spend more time doing what you love & monetizing your passion/idea in 3-steps:
Step 1. Innovation - Build your MVP
Business Planning Services
- Help you fill out our new business questionnaire so we can get up to speed on where you are in your entrepreneurial journey
- Create a business model centered around your skills & interests or big idea
- Brainstorm with you & write down your mission & vision statement
- Help you identify revenue streams and break down the costs associated with building your MVP
- Help you pick a name optimized for social media & google
- Create a brand manual that reflects your personality, passion & purpose
Business Set-Up Services
- Register your business as a DBA or LLC
- Draft an operating agreement for you and your founders
- Set up an online business bank account so you can tax write off business expenses
- Create a budget & balance sheet to start tracking your income & expenses
Step 2. Orchestration - Take your MVP to market
- Customize a personal landing page on our website that you can use to host your content, explain & sell your MVP(s) online
- Create & send out a newsletter each month highlighting your accomplishments, providing discounts on products & services, etc.
- Set up your social media accounts & write a catchy bio that explains who you are and calls your target market towards a specific action
- Plan out your social-media schedule each week, write your captions and post once a day on all platforms with the intention of driving traffic to your OTE landing page, website or mailing list
- Instantly increase your followers, likes & comments on Instagram with our safe & tested social media automation tool
- Provide basic graphic design, video & audio services upon request twice per month
- Organize your daily routine, to-do list & calendar with our project management software
- Find, negotiate, write & sign contracts with freelancers, business partners, clients, customers & investors to ensure you get paid fairly for your work
- File your copyrights, trademark & patents to protect your business
- Prepare your business for tax season & hire an accountant on your behalf
Step 3. Quantification - Learn from mistakes, improve & repeat
- Brainstorm ways to build awareness around your brand, establish connections with fans & monetize your MVP
- Keep your business model/brand manual updated according to new marketing trends, technology, laws, etc.
- Review your finances & help you invest your money in the most efficient areas
- Give you feedback on your MVP & restructure your business model/brand manual accordingly
- Help you work through the personal & family issues that come with running a business
- Help you decide when to keep pursuing a passion/idea or when it's time to pivot
- Hold you accountable to your goals & check in on your progress
Meeting Schedule & Commitment
- Meet with us once a week for a 30-minute marketing & management meeting via your choice of video-chat or phone
- Meet with us once a month for a 1-hour coaching & consultation meeting via your choice of video-chat or phone
- Get a 50% discount when you book our advanced digital marketing, graphic design, web development, video & audio services
- Receive a G-Suite Account & email address @offtopicentrepreneurs so you can keep your business & personal information separate
- Become a part of our social media & email marketing campaigns and get featured every time you drop a new product or service
- Unlimited Email, Text & Phone Support so we're always in contact
Pricing & Terms
- 0% of your equity - you own all of the rights to your MVP, brand, content & business
- $150/month per founder/business. $150/month per additional business.
- 5% service fee commission of each business'total gross revenues per month
- Businesses with more than one founder can also choose to save money and elect just one founder (typically the CEO or person who came up with the idea) to enroll in the entrepreneur development program
- Subscription & services fee does not include the costs associated with starting a business (Eg. LLC filing cost, copyrighting fees, etc.)